Thursday, October 21, 2010

Design crush- Deborah Needleman's apartment



I'm usually more of a mid-century modern kind of gal, but I really like this look. Pics are of Deborah Needleman's apartment. She was the editor of the former Domino, which I adored for the whole 6 months that I had the subscription. I remember being so bummed when I got the notice that they were canceling the magazine and my subscription would be replaced with Glamour. Uggh- Glamour? Are you kidding me? I've never been a Glamour reader- how did Conde Nast think that Domino readers would also be Glamour readers? Perhaps it's no wonder that many magazines can't seem to stay in business!

Ahh, so I transgress. Back to this post. I like the bland colors with a bit of pop here and there. Soothes me right now.

I did love Domino, though.

photographs from New York Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment